Help Us Build The Future of Fleet Data
Here at Utilimarc, we’re focused on continually expanding the ways we help fleets derive more value from their data. As commercial fleet industries evolve and our abilities to receive, qualify and analyze data continue to grow – so do the insights we provide to our customers.
Careers at Utilimarc
Utilimarc’s mission is to bring analytics and data-driven insights to every fleet looking to optimize their operations. Our team works with our clients to identify opportunities for reduction of wasted resources, as well as many other operational improvements within their organization.
We are a young, dynamic and growing company right at the heart of vehicle, IoT and data science, and we strive to ensure our company remains inclusive and entrepreneurial as we grow and evolve.
At our core, we believe strongly in the human aspect of our team, creating an environment that balances work and life, AND the “get-it-done” ethos, because yes, you can have both.
Why We Need You:
Utilimarc is a small and nimble team made up of the most passionate people. This position would be in our Customer Success department and is a 6 month internship with the ability to hire full time. During the internship you will learn about all the Utilimarc product offerings and get hands on experience working with clients. Your primary responsibilities will be collaborating with multiple departments to deliver projects and solutions to existing clients
- Manage multiple customers by building a strong relationship as a trusted advisor
- Collaboration with multiple teams to ensure clients receive any deliverables, projects and/or products
- Provide information and insight around data integrations
- Keep detailed notes on clients and their internal initiatives for insight into industry trends and future product development
- Work with clients to determine business requirements, priorities, and assist in defining key performance indicators (KPI)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain effective relationships with colleagues and clients
- Mindfulness – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail in all aspects of your role
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong research aptitude to find solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment
- Has or is working towards a bachelor’s degree in a technical field is a plus
- Experience working with customers/clients is a plus
- Familiarity or willingness to learn SQL
About the Job:
Utilimarc is providing a paid internship for its account based sales and marketing team for career-oriented individuals looking to enrich skillset in business intelligence/data analysis products with enterprise level b2b sales and marketing best practices. You will receive first hand experience in Utilimarc’s sales and marketing strategies and tools to drive new sales revenue and deepen client relationships.
As an Account Based Sales Intern for Utilimarc, you will learn core skills working within our account-based marketing and sales framework- prospecting, navigating database tools, and building new sales pipeline activity. The role offers development of account based sales outreach best practices and enterprise selling skills with direct interaction with C-level executives.
What You’ll Learn:
- Technologies and data analysis’ focused on optimization of business practices and sustainable initiatives around carbon emissions reduction and electric vehicle adoption into commercial fleet industries.
- Utilimarc’s account based sales and marketing methodology and tools to drive revenue from inbound and direct channels.
- The key industries Utilimarc serves in Government, Utilities, Telcom, Construction, and Energy.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within Utilimarc’s sales and marketing team to help segment account data and create targeted sales outreach for enterprise level solution selling.
- Access Utilimarc’s account based sales and marketing tools such as Salesloft, Salesforce, and Hubspot to create and track performance of sales outreach campaign.
- Work alongside Utilimarc’s data analytics’ and customer success teams to get a deep understanding of our product and services as well as the client communication strategies involved.