Help Us Build The Future of Fleet Data
Here at Utilimarc, we’re focused on continually expanding the ways we help fleets derive more value from their data. As commercial fleet industries evolve and our abilities to receive, qualify and analyze data continue to grow – so do the insights we provide to our customers.
Careers at Utilimarc
Utilimarc’s mission is to bring analytics and data-driven insights to every fleet looking to optimize their operations. Our team works with our clients to identify opportunities for reduction of wasted resources, as well as many other operational improvements within their organization.
We are a young, dynamic and growing company right at the heart of vehicle, IoT and data science, and we strive to ensure our company remains inclusive and entrepreneurial as we grow and evolve.
At our core, we believe strongly in the human aspect of our team, creating an environment that balances work and life, AND the “get-it-done” ethos, because yes, you can have both.
Currently No Positions Available
Utilimarc is a small and nimble team made up of the most passionate people. This position would be in our Customer Success department, as a Customer Success Manager. During the onboarding process you will learn about all the Utilimarc product offerings and get hands on experience working with clients. Your primary responsibilities will be to build meaningful relationships with clients and help them achieve their internal goals and initiatives.
- Manage multiple customers by building a strong relationship as a trusted advisor
- Collaboration with multiple teams to ensure clients receive any deliverables, projects and/or products
- Assist with the client onboarding process providing insights around data integration
- Provide support on a variety of client requests
- Maintain a detailed client profile tracking client initiatives and goals as well as product engagement and satisfaction.
- Work with clients to determine business requirements, priorities, and assist in defining key performance indicators (KPI)
- Speak and present to clients on a variety of topics with the support of a subject matter expert
- Provide insight into client requests and feedback for future product development.
- Occasional travel based on client & organizational need (0-10%)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain effective relationships with colleagues and clients
- Mindfulness – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail in all aspects of your role
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Familiarity with SAAS and/or Fleet organizations a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Adaptability and resourcefulness
- Experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role a plus
- Familiarity or willingness to learn SQL or other programming language
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment
- Has or is working towards a bachelor’s degree