Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
Limitations on Use of Content
All content, data and material contained on this Site are protected by one or more copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights owned or licensed by us and which are protected under the laws of the State of Minnesota, the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and/or international treaties.
No portion or element of this Site or any of its content may be copied or retransmitted via any means. This Site, its content and all related rights shall remain our exclusive property or the property of the licensors of such content unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. Without our prior written authorization, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, adapt, repost, or otherwise use the content or services of this Site. Use of this Site does not constitute a grant of any license or other right to use or exploit any of these proprietary rights.
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to product and services descriptions, information, and other matters. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information or products or services at any time without prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties in the Site
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, materials, and services available through THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply in all cases.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall our aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of this Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor to this Site you shall not:
– violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
– upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
– post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
– post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
– post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
– post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
– post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
– engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
– use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
– interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
– disrupt or interfere with the operation of this Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
– disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
– modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, create derivative works from, or otherwise alter the Site;
– use the Site in a manner that could cause us to violate any law, rule or regulation;
– use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without our prior, express, and written permission; or
– use this Site for commercial purposes.
User Content; Monitoring Activity
Links to Other Web Sites
Continued Operation, Accessibility and Maintenance of this Site
We may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services without notice and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
Access to the Site
You are solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the Site, and all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the Site.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to us on this Site, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become our property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to us all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. We have no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. We shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.