Know How You Compare and Set Data-Backed Goals.
Built on more than a decade of research, our benchmarking application sheds light on how you stack up internally and against other fleets industry-wide.
Compare the metrics that matter most, like:
- Financial Metrics
- Asset Utilization & Age
- Staffing Levels
- Maintenance & Labor
Book a demo today.
Compare Your Data Against Industry Peers Such As:
Annual Executive Report
Yearly Data and Internal Processes Checkup Includes:
- Your most impactful areas for improvement.
- Where you differ from your industry peers.
- An audit of your data collection process to insure your data is clean and your reporting is accurate.
Present solutions to internal stakeholders with confidence, knowing you have the data to back them up.
Compare within Your Own Fleet
Analyze unit performance within your fleet in key areas like maintenance class, purchase price, labor hours. Display your fleet’s individual units performance in the above metrics with outliers highlighted.
Easily identify outlying units to replace them, improve overall performance, or rightsize your fleet by removing them.
Fleet Comparisons Reports
True Peer to Peer Comparisons
Control for industry, fleet size, geographic region and more for accurate comparisons.
See Where You Stand
Compare your performance against data from over 15 years of diverse fleets.
- Make data driven goals and objectives that aid in the optimization of your fleet.
- Prove your performance to internal stakeholders and justify budgeting decisions.
Fleet Trends Reporting
Track Your Year Over Year Performance
Track financials, fleet mix, cost and maintenance trends to see where you stand compared to your peers.
See Where Your Industry Is Heading
Our team summarizes an industry data-pull, giving you the ability to track what direction fleets like yours are heading.
- Break down fleet vehicle mix in every class and comparing to your peers.
- Understand vehicle cost and how it lines up to similar vehicles in your industry.
- Future-proof fleet operations by planning out financials and maintenance spend annually.