Know How You Compare and Set Data-Backed Goals
Built on more than a decade of research, our benchmarking application sheds light on how you stack up internally and against other fleets industry-wide.GET STARTED
Accurate peer to peer comparisons and industry best practices.
Stay in-tune with industry trends.
- Fleet mix makeups
- Financial and cost trends
- Maintenance Practices
- Data from over 10 years and 300K units
Compare the metrics that matter most.
- Financial Metrics
- Asset Utilization
- Staffing Levels
- Maintenance & Labor
- Asset Age and more
Set data backed goals to optimize your fleet.
- Anticipate cost projections
- Forecast vehicle replacement dates
- Set smarter maintenance schedules
Fleet Comparisons Reports
True Peer to Peer Comparisons
Control for industry, fleet size, geographic region and more for accurate comparisons.
See Where You Stand
Compare your performance against data from over 15 years of diverse fleets.
- Make data driven goals and objectives that aid in the optimization of your fleet.
- Prove your performance to internal stakeholders and justify budgeting decisions
Fleet Trends Reporting
Track Your Year Over Year Performance
Track financials, fleet mix, cost and maintenance trends to see where you stand compared to your peers.
See Where Your Industry Is Heading
Our team summarizes an industry data-pull, giving you the ability to track what direction fleets like yours are heading.
- Break down fleet vehicle mix in every class and comparing to your peers.
- Understand vehicle cost and how it lines up to similar vehicles in your industry.
- Future-proof fleet operations by planning out financials and maintenance spend annually.
Annual Executive Fleet Summary
Insights You Can Trust from our Data Scientists
Your report is custom built by our team of the leading fleet analysts, technologists and data scientists.
Yearly Data and Internal Processes Checkup Includes:
- Your most impactful areas of for improvement
- Where you differ from your industry peers
- An audit of your data collection process to insure your data is clean and your reporting is accurate
Present solutions to internal stakeholders with confidence, knowing you have the data to back them up.
Compare within Your Own Fleet
Analyze unit performance within your fleet in key areas like:
- Maintenance Cost
- Purchase Price
- Technician Labor Hours
- Total Cost of Ownership
- High and Low Utilization
- Work Order Counts
Easily Identify Outliers
Display your fleet’s individual units performance in the above metrics with outliers highlighted.
Make data-based decisions to improve outlying units’ performance, replace them, or rightsize your fleet by removing them.