Build the Future of Fleet Data
Here at Utilimarc, we’re focused on continually expanding the ways we help fleets derive more value from their data. As commercial fleet industries evolve and our abilities to receive, qualify and analyze data continue to grow, so do the insights we provide to our customers.
Careers at Utilimarc
Utilimarc’s mission is to bring analytics and data-driven insights to every fleet looking to optimize their operations. We work with our clients to identify opportunities for reduction of wasted resources, such as fuel or unused equipment, as well as many other operational improvements within their organization. This wastage reduction helps to make our environment a better place for everyone! We are a young, dynamic and growing company right at the heart of Vehicle, IoT and Data Science. Our company culture is inclusive and entrepreneurial. We — at our core — believe strongly in both work-life balance and the “get-it-done” ethos.
Utilimarc is a nimble company filled with the most passionate people. We're growing quickly and are ready to add a Senior Software Engineer to our team. Your role will demonstrate all-around software engineering leadership, solving immediate challenges, designing and delivering quality software with the future in mind. Our ideal candidate will have extensive software design and implementation experience.
- Define, design, build, and maintain all aspects of data stream analysis and delivery.
- Be a team member in designing and implementing a next-generation data processing platform.
- Maintain, define, and refine software development best practices in a python / AWS / java / web shop.
- Work closely with clients, Utilimarc analysts and data scientists to build tools to turn data into knowledge for making sound business decisions.
- Provide experienced mentorship for technical growth and professional communication.
What We’re Looking For in You:
- Solid knowledge of python, git, linux, web, and managed cloud development (AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure).
- Solid experience living software engineering principles - requirements gathering, prototyping, testing, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, DRY, KISS.
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in a related technical field, or, possibly, significant software development experience.
- Experience using open-source projects and libraries, bonus points for contributions!
- Experience with SQL and Big Data platforms such as Hive, Redshift, Snowflake, Spark, etc.
- Experience with analytics and data visualization, comfort with the language of mathematics.
- Ability to enhance a team with technical and cohesive leadership.
- Enjoy solving difficult problems.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to translate requirements into implementation.
As Account Executive (AE) for Utilimarc you will be empowered to grow business and develop customer relationships. You will be the key contributor in driving revenue and facilitator in sales workflow and- from nurturing, initial meeting, custom demo, proof of concept, and closing stages.
Additionally, you will work with a team of analysts and marketers to identify new sales opportunities within our existing customer base.
Remote position with travel.
- Partner with the leadership team to execute on strategies developed to support company revenue goals.
- Working alongside the marketing team and sales databases’ to identify new lead and customer segments to address.
- Project manage new sales opportunities with a multitude of stakeholders including data analysts, product area experts, and marketers.
- Partnering with marketing to identify the micro content most compelling and specific to lead segments.
- Representing and presenting the Utilimarc brand, story, and our platform offerings to enterprise level prospects and customers.
- Build and nurture relationships with industry leaders, customers, and prospects.
- Research and coming to a place of understanding and authority of the unique challenges pertaining to each new-customer, crafting presentations to be specific to their needs and delivering answers to their problems.
- Identify and qualify opportunities
- Identify the customer approvers, decision makers and influencers and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions and procurement activities
- Develop 12 month pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Accountability for quarterly and annual sales targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience with proven track record of success with minimum of 2 years of sales experience specifically in selling hardware, software, and services.
- Strong working knowledge of sales, marketing, and platforms such as Salesforce, Webex, and MS Office.
- Understanding of database marketing and sales automation procedures.
- Good knowledge of BI technologies and ability to learn industry channel dynamics
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Excellent social skills with the ability to present in a group setting.
- Possess a sense of urgency, exceptional organizational and follow up skills.